Bring your app, game or web page to life by creating graphical User Interfaces that engage and inspire people. The interface is the app, game or web site and users need to feel comfortable using it. Remember that a user interface is well designed when the program behaves exactly how the user thought it would.
Using free desktop tools like Inkscape and GIMP plus online resources, learn to take your blank canvas and put your ideas to life in a way that people enjoy.
During the sessions we shall:
- Learn about mood boards
- Learn how to design and create menu buttons, images, icons and characters with vector graphics
- Learn about Layers and Image manipulation
- Learn how to create prototypes of your idea without code
- See your prototype idea come to life
- Please have the following software pre-installed prior to attending class